Tourism is directly related to good health. Many researchers have concluded those who frequently visit various tourism places are less prone to health issues. India is known for its natural and urban landscapes. Along with this, it is known for vivid cultures and cuisines. India is a country that never ceases to amaze. Choosing the great places to visit is one of the most difficult things. You name it and India has everything to offer. This ranges from beaches, hill stations to religious sites and historical monuments.
Check out our list for top 10 beautiful states across India and why you should go there.
1. Rajasthan: Rajasthan is a state having witnessed many battles. It has many historical stories to narrate and many cultural programmes to rejuvenate.
2. Goa: It is one of the smallest states in India but known as the oldest state ever. Here you can see some Hindu’s temples, churches and wildlife sanctuaries.
3. Kerala: This state is known for some amazing beaches, sunset and south Indian foods.
4. Punjab: Punjab is the perfect destination for those who look for a taste of local culture and stories of ancient India.
5. Himachal Pradesh: Himachal Pradesh is known as the land of god. Here you can go for some amazing adventurous activities like climbing mountains, trekking, paragliding etc.
6. Uttarakhand: Uttarakhand is known for seeing the real beauty of India. Here you can find some incredibly customized houses on mountains or spiritual places.
7. Jammu and Kashmir: Jammu Kashmir is known as heaven on earth. Here you can see some astounding hills.
8. Bihar: Bihar is one of the most underrated states in India. Here you can witness some wonderful local taste of India and the birthplace of Hindu deity Ram’s wife (Sita Mata).
9. Bangalore: Bangalore is known for its places. The climate is one of the biggest reasons for everyone to visit there.
10. Delhi: You can visit Delhi for some incredible local markets and also for blend of culture, art and modern architecture.