We know India is one of the unique and most beautiful countries in the world. India has it all whether the oldest history or the modern art. But do you know the best 5 spots of India that attract tourists the most. In this article we’ll let you know about 5 best spots of India that attract tourists. So, let’s get started.
Here is our list of top 5 Indian spots that attract tourists:
- Varanasi: Varanasi is one of the most famous places that attract tourists in India. Varanasi is not only a place, it’s a kind of love for local people and also for tourists. Varanasi is mainly known for its famous temples and various ghats. Also, Varanasi is one of the oldest cities in the world.
- The Golden Temple: The Golden temple is situated in Amritsar (Punjab). The main thing which attracts tourists here is Harmandir Sahib which was opened in 1604 and is still considered for its eye-pleasing and beautiful golden decoration.
- Rajasthan: Rajasthan is considered one of the best places for tourists. The main attraction of Rajasthan is its culture, some oldest temples, its palaces and finest homes.
- Uttrakhand: This state is loved by tourists because of the serene beautyof nature one finds here. The main attraction here is Haridwar, Kedarnath and one of the most loved places Almora for mountains and amazing snowfalls.
- The Red Fort: The red fort is situated in Delhi. It is also the most considerable place for tourists. Red fort was built by Shah Jahan in 1648. A fun part of exploring red fort is Chhata Chowk a 17th century market and here you can get various types of jewelry and silk garments.