These days almost everyone uses smartphone no matter if it’s pocket-friendly Chinese phones or high-end Apple iPhones. As the year is coming to an end, you would be eager to know about the top 5 smartphones of the year 2020 that grabbed the eyeballs of people. In this article, we’ll help you know top 5 smartphones of the year 2020 and their features.
Here is our list of top 5 smartphones of the year 2020:
- Samsung S20: Samsung S20 is considered one of the best smartphones ever. This is not a budget smartphone but if you’re looking for all the best features like camera, performance, display quality then you can buy it.
- Mi 10T Pro: Basically a Chinese Company (Xiaomi), it recently launched its best phone ever in the form of Mi 10T Pro. If you’re worried about your phone’s battery and want a solid power packed battery performance, you should go for a Mi 10T Pro where you get 5000 mAh power li-ion polymer battery with Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor.
- Apple iPhone12 Mini: iPhone 12 mini is one of the best 5G smartphones till date. It has become the bestselling 5G phone within a week. In this phone you’ll get some super advanced features like futuristic charging point. It’ll be a perfect phone in your hand if you’re an Apple fan.
- Asus Rog3: Basically, Asus Rog3 is a gaming phone. However, if you’re anxious about your old poor performance phone, you can go for this phone. In this phone, you’ll get some awesome features like high performance gaming or a super 6.1 full HD screen.
- One Plus Nord: As you know, One Plus phones are best in their league. One Plus phones have it all, and also One Plus Nord is one of the cheapest 5G and power performance phones. In this phone, you get a higher picture quality and you can actually feel the power performance of this phone.